GSA’s Information Technology (IT) Services Schedule 70 has been available to Federal Government agencies and users for over 5 years. This Schedule is designed to bring high-quality professional IT services, in varying degrees from small-scale to broad-based task orders to complete outsourcing services, to the Federal Government throughout the world. It has been expanded to include additional support, bolstering the Health IT and Administrative Support sectors as well as the original IT base.
Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract vehicles are a key enabler for growth, designed to provide maximum value, flexibility, and a streamlined competitive mechanism for Federal Government customers to purchase and utilize ACET solutions.
- Systems Analysis & Design
- Conversion & Implementation Support
- Network Services
- Network Service Project Management
- Data/Records Management
- Resources & Facilities Management
- Database Planning & Design
- Other IT Services (NEC)
- Mission Support Services
- Program, Planning & Management Services
- Enterprise Information Management Services
- Cybersecurity Services & Support
- Enterprise Customer Service Solutions
Government agencies are encouraged to establish Blanket Purchase Agreements with a Federal Supply Schedule contractor to fill recurring needs while taking advantage of quality discounts, saving administrative time, and reducing paperwork.
WHO CAN USE IT
GSA Schedule Number: GS-35F-0275U
This GSA Schedule is open to all U.S. Federal Government agencies throughout the world. Additionally, the E-Government Act of 2002, Section 211, authorizes GSA to enable states and local governments to utilize this GSA Schedule.
HOW IT WORKS
The contractual relationship is between the Government customer and ACET. GSA’s involvement is limited to the receipt of the industrial funding fee on a quarterly basis.
AGENCY ORDERING PROCEDURES (FAR 8.404)
Minimum documentation is encouraged to streamline the procurement process.
Actions Not Required
- Further Competition Solicitation
- Requirement Synopsis
- Fair & Reasonable Pricing Determination
- Small Business Set-Aside Consideration
Orders Under Micro-Purchase Threshold $2,500
- Select “Best Value” Threshold
- Place Order
Orders Above Maximum Order Threshold ($500,000)
- Consider Additional Schedule Contractors
- Select Apparent “Best Value” Contractors
- Request Price Reductions
- Place Order with “Best Value” Contractor
- Blanket Purchase Agreements