ASTRO Multiple Award Contract (MAC) $76B Contract
Under the ASTRO Contract, ACET will continue to provide high quality aviation maintenance, integration and other support services to General Services Administration (GSA) Federal Acquisition Services (FAS) Office of Assisted Acquisition Services (AAS) Federal Systems Integration and Management (FEDSIM) customers. ACET is honored to have been selected as a prime contractor in both the Aviation and Development/System Integration Pools.
- The ASTRO family of multiple award contracts has a 5 year base ordering period with one 5 year option period. Although the contract has no ceiling, the internal estimate from the government is ASTRO’s value could exceed $76B.
- The ASTRO Aviation Pool function is to provide maintenance, repair and overhaul of manned, optionally manned, and unmanned aircraft under NAICS code 488190.
- The ASTRO Development/Systems Integration Pool function is to provide systems integration, improvement, and/or engineering associated with manned, unmanned, and optionally manned platforms under NAICS code 541330.
Benefits of Working with Team ACET
- ACET welcomes opportunities for collaborative solutions with the customer or to provide turn-key solutions
- Extensive proven supplier network along with agility to respond and provide an on-target one-stop solution
- Certified: ISO 9001:2015, ISO 20000:2011, ISO 27001:2013, ISO 14001:2015
- Certified: AS9100D and AS9110C
- Appraised: CMMI SVC L3, CMMI DEV L3
Requirements Satisfied Under ASTRO
- Contractor Logistic Services (CLS)
- Aircraft Maintenance
- Aircraft Modification
- Engineering Services
Interested In More Information?
Contact us at ASTRO@adamscomm.com