To offer the highest service and innovation to our clients, ACET believes in hiring the best people, including experienced professionals as well as recent college graduates. ACET offers many careers for exceptional professionals that are interested in joining strong teams, learning in a dynamic environment, and thriving on challenge. ACET provides an environment where employees are able to leverage their skills, talents, experience and interests to their full potential to grow professionally and build rewarding careers.
ACET has approximately 185 innovative, dedicated employees who have the deepest understanding of their fields and a passion to find the right solution. Our employees help create solutions to problems facing the nation in Healthcare IT, Cybersecurity, Managed Services, Intelligence, C4ISR, and Unmanned systems, which are critical to national security. Experienced individuals choose to join us for many reasons; the career opportunities, the caliber of our people, and the ability to contribute to some of the world’s most challenging and innovative projects.
The path to your future within ACET is as open as your aspirations.
TO OUR CLIENTS
TO OUR STAFF
TO ETHICAL PRACTICES
At ACET, we have a core commitment to our clients, and we demonstrate that by cultivating a strong understanding of their businesses, objectives, and challenges. We then focus our professional capabilities not on the opportunity to “sell”, but on how our areas of expertise can be best matched to client needs.
Fueling this core commitment is our dedication to our staff, to teamwork, and to ethical business practices. ACET is able to succeed because we recruit, retain, and reward the best. ACET staff and teams are flexible, innovative, and responsive. Together we achieve breakthrough results in record time. As we strive for excellence, we maintain an ACET hallmark – Honesty. Integrity. Social responsibility. We have taken care to articulate clear and consistent policies, expectations and behaviors throughout the firm by our ongoing commitment to Business Ethics. Safeguarding the confidentiality of our clients and their information, and complying fully with the letter and spirit of the laws and ethical principles that govern us – these values give our efforts meaning.
VETERAN HIRING PROGRAM
ACET believes strongly in the skills and abilities of its nation’s military force. As a result of this belief, the ACET Veteran Hiring Program was established in 2011. This program actively seeks out and recruits qualified United States (US) Military Service men and women to fill various technical and administrative job-related roles as a means to both transition into and advance civilian careers. Additionally, this program helps to sustain Veteran families while providing improved medical IT services to the VA.
- Commitment to Corporate-level hiring of Qualified Veterans across all current and future openings
- Deep understanding of the importance related to mission and goals for hiring Veterans through trained and knowledgeable recruiting staff
- Collaborative relationships with Military Transition Offices/Transition Assistance Programs
- US Department of Veteran Affairs – Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment
- LA Mayor’s Office Council on Veterans Affairs “10,000 Strong Hiring Initiative”
- Virginia Values Veterans (V3) Program
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage for full time employees
- Employer Paid Basic Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment and Disability Insurance
- Health & Dependant Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401(k) Program with Company Matching Contribution
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Time Off (PTO) for full time employees, accrued on a semi-monthly basis
- 10 Employer Paid Holidays per year
- Bereavement Leave
- Military Differential Pay
- Jury Duty Pay
- Career Development Program
- Employee Referral Program