Information Technology Enterprise Solutions-3 Services (ITES-3S) Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity $12.1 Contract
The overall objective of the Information Technology Enterprise Solutions-3 Services (ITES-3S) IDIQ is to provide industry best practice, best value, non-personal services to enable a broad range of enterprise-level support services for Information Technology integration and service management activities to the Army, other DoD agencies, and all other Federal agencies. ITES-3S is managed by Computer Hardware, Enterprise Software and Solutions (CHESS) Program. The original FBO notice can be reviewed here.
Adams Communications & Engineering Technology, Inc. (ACET) provides support to the Warfighter through ITES-3S and CHESS by fulfilling various Task-Order types, including Firm-Fixed-Price, Cost-Type, and Time-and-Materials.
Ordering is to be completed through CHESS. Please refer to the guide for additional information.
Benefits of Using ITES-3S
- No Fees associated
- Decentralized Ordering
- Open to Army DOD and All Federal Agencies
Benefits of Working with Team ACET
- Extensive supplier network along with agility to respond and provide solution on target
- Certified: ISO 9001:2015, ISO 20000:2011, ISO 27001:2013
- Appraised: CMMI SVC L3, CMMI DEV L3
- Cybersecurity/Information Assurance
- IT Services
- Business Process Re-engineering
- Enterprise Design
- Integration and Consolidation
- Network/Telecommunications Systems Operation & Maintenance
- IT Supply Chain Management
- IT Education & Training
ACET POINTS OF CONTACT